Saturday, March 11, 2006

TT Turns Two

I kept a little diary in my Palm when I decided to order the Audi and let go of the Mercedes:

- I ordered my TT 3.2 Roadster on January 17, 2004.
- Audi confirmed the order on the same day.
- Manufacturing scheduled for week 8/2004 (Feb 22).
- Manufacturing confirmation on January 27, 2004.
- Shipment notification from factory, March 11th.
- Arrival due into Davisville Port (RI) on March 12th.
- Released to carrier on March 17th.
- Arrival at Clair International (Boston) March 18th.
- Inspection and prep at Clair, March 20th.
- Delivery and driven home on March 22, 2004.



Since it was shipped from the factory in Gyor, Hungary, on March 11th, I think it's fair to consider this her 2nd birthday. That, plus it was such a nice day, I took the TT for a little tour with the new digital SLR and shot some reference shots that would really test the camera (chain link, wood siding, etc). I posted them on my .mac homepage, but the little wizard down-sampled the images. Click the full-res below to get a better idea of what the camera can do (original images from the camera are 3456x2304).

No comments: