Saturday, January 16, 2021

Maximum Karen


I'm facing prison sentence. Do I feel like a criminal? No. Do I feel guilty? No. But I do feel a little wronged in the situation. 
I would say, I felt like I was doing my patriotic duty.
So, me personally, I do not feel a sense of shame or guilt, from my heart, for what I was doing. I thought I was following my President, I thought I was following what we were called to do.

He asked us to fly there, he asked us to be there, so I was doing what he asked us to do. So as far as in my heart of hearts, do I feel like a criminal? No. I'm not the villain that a lot of people would make me out to be, or maybe think I am because I was a Trump supporter.

I was displaying my patriotism when I was there and I was just protesting. And I wasn't trying to do anything violent, and I didn't realize that there was actually violence. And it went way out of proportion, and I would like to apologize for all the families that are affected by any of the negative environment.

I would like a pardon from the President of the United States. I think that we all deserve a pardon. I'm facing prison sentence. I think that I do not deserve that, and I think every person, from what I understand everyone's going to be arrested that was there, so I think everyone deserves a pardon. And I would ask the President of the United States to give me a pardon.

Meet Officer Daniel Hodges, 32, of the Metropolitan Police Department, who was shown in a viral video being crushed in the doorway of the Capitol, on January 6th:
Just the cognitive dissonance and the zealotry of these people is unreal. Because they were waving, you know, the 'thin blue line flag' while telling us that we're traitors and calling themselves patriots – and, later on beating us with the flags. And I had one guy yelling at me, telling me that he paid for my gear, for me to give it to him. We had alleged veterans telling us that they fought for their country, they would never hurt us, but at the same time they were there hurting us. You know, we had the usual conspiracy theorists there telling us that we were the traitors, we should go in there and arrest the Congress for them. We should be joining forces.

If it wasn't my job I would have done that for free. It was absolutely my pleasure to crush a white nationalist insurrection [laughs]. And, I'm glad I was in position to be able to help. So, we'll do it as many times as it takes.

Just seeing it online how everyone said, "Oh, they just let them in. The police were complicit. They didn't even try." I'm glad that video is going around. It shows you that we absolutely fought tooth and nail to keep the Capitol safe, to keep our congressmen safe.

On Thursday, the world passed two million deaths from COVID-19. On Friday, the US passed four hundred thousand deaths.

Today, Portugal's (9,032.7) seven-day average for new cases reached a frightening new high, and re-passed Georgia's (8687.3) – note that the Y-axis continues to increase as well.


cases: 94,754,200 global • 24,224,990 USA • 539,416 Portugal
deaths2,026,963 global • 404,218 USA • 8,709 Portugal

No comments: