Sunday, June 10, 2007

MADRacing Shift Paddles

I've been looking and asking around for shift paddles for the DSG (Direct Shift Gearbox) in the Audi TT for a while. Others have replaced the standard plastic paddles with the slightly larger aluminum paddles from the VW R32, but I was holding out for something that really changed the shape and usefulness of the paddles. I finally found what I was looking for from MADRacing of Portland, OR.

Before:

After:

These paddle are significantly taller than even the R32 paddles -- much, much easier to hit from a regular 10-n-2 drving position on the steering wheel. The design and execution are tremendous; on par with OEM fittings. They look and feel like they should have been there all along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic paddles! I too have been looking for something like them for my 2006 A3 3.2 quattro.

kgw